Minggu, 21 Desember 2014

Lirik Lagu No Control - One Direction

Stained
Coffee cup
Just that fingerprinted
Lipstick's not enough
Sweet
Where you lay
Still a trace of innocence
On the pillow case

Waking up
Beside you i'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours
I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And i don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The battle's now my eyes are closed
No control

Taste
On my tongue
I don't wanna wash away the night before
And the heat
Where you lay
I could stay right here
And burn in it all day

Waking up
Beside you i'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours
I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And i don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The battle's now my eyes are closed
No control

Lost my senses, i'm defenceless
Her parfume's holding me restless
Sweet and sour, i devour
Lying here i count the hours

Waking up
Beside you i'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours
I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And i don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The battle's now my eyes are closed
No control
No control
No control
Powerless
And i don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The battle's now my eyes are closed
No control

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar