Rabu, 17 September 2014

Lirik Lagu Fireproof - One Direction

I think i'm gonna lose my mind
Something deep inside me
I can't give up
I think i'm gonna lose my mind
i roll and i roll till i'm out of luck
Yeah i roll and i roll till i'm out of luck

I'm feeling something deep inside
Hotter than a jet stream burning up
I got a feeling deep inside
It's taking it's taking all i got
yeah It's taking it's taking all i got

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way i do
And nobody loves you baby the way i do
It's been so long
It's been so long
Maybe you're fireproof
'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

I think i'm gonna win this time
Riding on the wind
And i won't give up
I think i'm gonna win this time
i roll and i roll till i change my luck
yeah i roll and i roll till i change my luck

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way i do
And nobody loves you baby the way i do
It's been so long
It's been so long
You must be fireproof
'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do

'Cause nobody knows you baby the way i do
And nobody loves you baby the way i do
It's been so long
It's been so long
Maybe we're fireproof
'Cause nobody saves me baby the way you do 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar